Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom1    Thanks for the new garden pictures.  It's popping out all over for sure.  Looks like there's a lot of new including sculpture.  That blue metal sculpture took me back a moment; I thought it was a new plant.  Very pretty.

Did you and dh ever acquire a new four legged friend?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@On It  that would be so hard for me.  I would be interested to see other forms of yard enhancement in those circumstances.

One if the newer trends here is less grass.  We are coastal so we get our fair share of precipitation but climate change is affecting us ... rising sea temps, hotter summers, more named storms, etc.  LM

Respected Contributor

@Queen of shop , thank you.  I am glad you enjoyed the walk through.  LM

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd , the lots here are large.  When we have overnight guests, they always comment how quiet it is.  Dead end street, thick mature evergreens and hardwood lining the property.  I stay close to home in summer because there is no place I would rather be.  LM

Respected Contributor

@piperbay @KingstonsMom  thank you.  

I have been making the shift from perennials to shrubs in the last several years and I am pleased with the result so far.  Easier to maintain.  The challenge is to get colour in all seasons.  LM

Respected Contributor

@ECBG , the blue statuary is morning glories.  The artist keeps turning out these gorgeous pieces.  The photo does not do these justice.  The blue and pink are electric in real life.  He did a much larger version of this around 12-13' high and shaped like a Christmas tree..  Stunning and beyond my budget.  LM

Respected Contributor

@BlueFinch I love the four seasons!  LM

Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady @1Snickers  yes, the garden is my gym for half of the year.  I have loved it in these times of COVID.  No need to visit the gym.  LM

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 , Lily is gone a year this month.  I especially miss her as swimming season starts.  She was my constant companion in the water.  No plans yet for another dog.  We waited over a year last time.  LM

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom1   Stunningly gorgeous!

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet