Respected Contributor

@gardenman , to be expected.  I know some of the guys from community beautification projects where we partnered with them.  If they were the responsible authority, there would have been more discussion for sure.  The short answer is they didn't want us to do the work so they made it hard.  Pick your battles, right?  LM

Trusted Contributor

@Lilysmom1   Beautiful.  Thanks for sharing.

Valued Contributor

@Lilysmom1 All of your plantings are so pretty but I especially love the Endless Summer.   

Honored Contributor

Everything looks so good. 

I am moving things around my yard (not at the right time of year) after our heatwave in the PNW.  Some plants look really sad.  I have never been in 110 degree heat and never want to again.  Of course at 110 was the day the power went out so even fans were not available.  Rethinking the yard because I think there is more heat to come.

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom1 

I could get lost in your garden.  It truly is beautiful.

Respected Contributor

@Elodie2 , I am such a fan of hydrangeas.  They are so easy to care for.

This year I focussed on rhodos.  For the first time in a long time we had a great show from our rhodos.  They are so beautiful but I never had great success with them.  If you can find their sweet spot, they thrive.  My best are all down by the lake.  We had a very mild winter and they really put on a show this summer.  Fingers crossed fir next year.  LM

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne @The heat has been extraordinary this year.  My brother is in the interior of British Columbia and temps got to 49C, a new record.  Fires raging now.  So scary.  How can you garden in that?  LM

Respected Contributor

@lulu1 @That means a lot coming from such a good gardener!❤️  LM