Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@mousiegirl, forgot to answer about the statuary.  Only the small ones come in for the winter.  All the rest stay out and handle our winters very well.  I have gotten to the point where that is all I will buy.  Easy to drive yourself crazy going in and out with that stuff.  If it can't take the winter, I don't buy it.  Some of it looks really pretty in the snow.

The glass and iron birds are one of my favorites in winter against the snow.  LM

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

@Lilysmom  They are wonderful, and so is the snow.  In order to be in snow, I have to travel hours, used to, not any longer, love it though. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, I love four seasons.  I like snow for about one month.  For the other 3-4, I grit my teeth.

Can you post a pic here of your pistachio hydrangea?  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@mousiegirl, I love four seasons.  I like snow for about one month.  For the other 3-4, I grit my teeth.

@Lilysmom  I will take a picture now, and will post it tonight or tomorrow. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@Lilysmom  Here it is. Smiley Happy  I should have cleared the background mess, lol.

DSCF1728.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, thank you.  Gorgeous blooms❤️!!!  LM

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Lilysmom wrote:

@Lilysmom  Here it is. Smiley Happy  I should have cleared the background mess, lol.

DSCF1728.JPG

And this is what 'Pistachio' really looks like when in bloom:

Hydrangea macrophylla 'Pistachio'.JPG

Hydrangea macrophylla 'Pistachio'2.JPG

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Lilysmom wrote:

DSCF1728.JPG

And this is what 'Pistachio' really looks like when in bloom:

Hydrangea macrophylla 'Pistachio'.JPG

Hydrangea macrophylla 'Pistachio'2.JPG

@JustJazzmom  Mine has been green all year, just a tinge of pink.  It is the pink I don't like, so I will wait until next year to toss it, but only if it turns pink. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom@mousiegirl, OMG I just LOVE the pink and the green together.  Wowza!  Hope mine turns out like that.  I'm all leaves so far.  LM