Honored Contributor

Garden lovers.. I have a movie recommendation.

I'm not a gardener... I live in a town house that barely has room for potted plants, so I don't normally post on this forum. However, DH and I watched a movie this week that is free with Amazon Prime. It's a British film called "Greenfingers".  If you get a chance, watch it. It's uplifting and will make you happy.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

Re: Garden lovers.. I have a movie recommendation.

We really enjoyed it!!

Honored Contributor

@Kitlynn 

Did you just watch it this morning based on my recommendation or had you already seen it?

~ house cat ~
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

@Kitlynn 

Did you just watch it this morning based on my recommendation or had you already seen it?

We had already watched it but you reminded me of how much we enjoyed it!

Esteemed Contributor

@house_cat , thanks!  I will check it out.  LM

Honored Contributor

I just checked my Netflix account and I gave it four stars back in 2006.  I've ordered it again (on DVD) since I don't remember it very well but clearly I really liked it!  

I hope everyone has seen the British series about the gardening crime solvers, Rosemary & Thyme.  That was a fun series.  I wish it had gone on longer.

Image result for rosemary & thyme

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach 

Thank you for the recommendation. I love British television. I will check it out first chance I get.

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

@house_cat  Thanks for the tip! This was not on my radar, but I love British comedies! I would also suggest a film called Microcosmos which has no dialogue, just music. It's about the tiny world of insects in your backyard. It is kind of hard to find, but well worth it. Great for kids.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom 

Thank you.  I'll put that on my watchlist.  Sometimes we have a little downtime during homeroom class and I need something that will get their attention.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach 

I told my husband last night that I wanted to watch something on t.v. - that is very unusual, since I normally don't care and I let him watch what he wants while I busy myself with other things.  When I told him the name of the show, he literally rolled his eyes.  When the first episode finished, he suggested we watch the next one, lol.  I think we're hooked.

~ house cat ~