Respected Contributor

I’ve been looking for garden clogs for years,. I normally wear Crocs-style clogs but thorns and unseen volunteer cacti can come right through the bottom. I tried the Sloggers from QVC but it felt like I was walking around with bricks on my feet LOL. I tried a nice brand from Amazon which didn’t fit well. Anyway, this morning at Costco I just happened to see a display of Western Chief garden clogs and took a chance on them. They are perfect and only $15. Just wanted to share 🌻.

Honored Contributor
will have to try them; I have sloggers and I agree they are way too heavy. I love Costco! they always seem to have things I can't find anywhere else...and with great prices!
Honored Contributor

@tucsongal    Where in Tucson does it wet enough to need mud shoes?  Just wondering.... 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@tucsongal    Where in Tucson does it wet enough to need mud shoes?  Just wondering.... 

——————

No mud but thorns and cactus spines can come through the bottom of a regular rubber clog. What I’m using now is supposedly a garden clog but I’ve wanted a heavier sole. I’m ridiculously happy to have found a pair that fits and isn’t too heavy. 

While I prefer a solid color, these honey bees are pretty cute:

11FCB66F-9C25-4C9C-BA41-CE9E6238DA00.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. You never know what you're going to find there.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Garden clogs

[ Edited ]

I have some rubberized Birkenstocks that I purchased on QVC back in the day when Sally Combs was the vendor rep. They are great with thick soles and sturdy all around. I would check out HSN and the Birkenstock website.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Really? We have a monsoon season that lasts from late June to September. We have flash floods as well. New Mexico is right next to us and gets some of our weather.