New Contributor

I recently watched a Garden Show (don't remember the date) Carolyn Gracie and Alberti were hosting together. Phillip Watson was a guest and I was shocked to hear the way he talked to Alberti. He was moving a plant for viewing and Alberti said something to him about where to place it and Phillip looked at Alberti and said ( in a very stern and hateful manner) Let me do this!!! He was not smiling as if joking. Poor Alberti looked stunned and Carolyn quickly said something to fill the dead silence that followed. I won't be watching anything again that involves Phillip Watson. I used to love watching his presentations and when he was with Cottage Farms, I purchased several items. There was absolutely no reason for him to speak in that manner and I hope QVC thinks about how he acted befor letting him appear again.

Honored Contributor

@Kimmie123. FYI Carolyn Gracie no longer hosts anything at QVC as she's now a vendor working with Phillip Watson and Roberta's.   She's  not a Q employee.

It sounds like Alberti rubs Phillip the wrong way.  I can understand that.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Good for Phillip....read Chef Z snapped at DV for interrupting while

explaining product.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 \

Me too!  I completely agree.

Honored Contributor

Didn't see the presentation as I don't watch gardening shows but it seems to me the vendor should have the last word on his product.  Honestly, I don't know why the hosts are there.  Be better without them.

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Didn't see the presentation as I don't watch gardening shows but it seems to me the vendor should have the last word on his product.  Honestly, I don't know why the hosts are there.  Be better without them.

@kaydee50   Totally agree!

Honored Contributor

Hey, wouldn't it be fun to have a vendor revolt where they actually got to talk about their product....uninterrupted?  More of them should be assertive.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kimmie123  so you are not going to watch Philip Watson, how silly. You have no idea what went on behind the scenes. Maybe Alberti was told not to do what he did before the show and he did it anyway. Maybe they just do not get along. Sometimes Alberti tends to "know it all" and sometimes he just offers nothing. I guess it's his mood. In the end who cares.