Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 , that is so cute!  I visited a gardening friend this week who has little gnomes and fairies all over the place.  She would love this.

She and I did fairies together a couple of winters ago.  She has little ones all over her garden..  I might try a bigger one this year.

The one below is made from stainless steel wire.  It is hard on your hands but I imagine they toughen up with practice.  

Some of my stumps are starting to breakdown.  They are 15 years old.  LM

DD8E2013-A280-49B0-9E02-DD2D4F63DCB7.jpeg

8F815BC8-E80B-4184-BB5F-90586C5049E1.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@abbalulu  We are 1 3/4 acres.  We are ornamental gardeners but I have a small sunny spot where I might try a small raised garden next year.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@Karie2022 , yes, we live on a lake and swim several times a day in summer.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac , I have done garden tours.  We had a big one planned this year that got cancelled due to COVID.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcfreak  ❤️.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@jeanlake , it is a labour of love.  My summer job!  LM

Honored Contributor

Out of all the items in your garden, this one is my personal favorite.  It is one of my desktop pics.

original.jpg

Except for the slanty eyes, the head reminds me of old Britannia during the Druid age.

Druid face stone

proxy-image.jpg

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom 

I am in awe of your beautiful gardens!  They are simply stunning!  And so many personalities to all the different sections.  I don't know how you do it -- how you come up with all the lovely ideas and how you maintain it all.  But, it's truly amazing!  Thank you very much for allowing us a glimpse into your world!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Garden Pics July 9/20

[ Edited ]

Per usual, absolutely stunning gardens.  

While your plantings are beautiful, I also think that accessories help to accentuate a garden.  Did I see a gazing ball off in a distance?  We also have one, and I love it.  

We have two game refuge areas in our area, and we must not feed the birds during the warm weather.  It attracts the bears like crazy.  We recently put in a large birdhouse on a high pole

and noticed there had been bear activity at a nearby much smaller birdhouse.  My DH investigated, and we bought some wolf urine to place near the bigger house.  So far, so good.

Have you ever had this problem?  The birds are in the process of moving in this house, and I don’t know if this somehow makes a difference.

Thank you,

Pam

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac , that is beautiful!  Such strong features.

So nice that you have one of mine as a desktop.  Awesome!!!  LM