Esteemed Contributor

I love your photos. Thank you for sharing and wishing Americans a good Independence Day weekend. Missed wishing you a Happy Canada Day - July 1st. Hope it was good. How do you celebrate uniting  Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Province of Canada?    

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Re: Garden Pics July 4/20

[ Edited ]

@Lilysmom Love the photos and as I am especially fond of St. Francis of Assisi, I really loved seeing the statue.

Your garden is beautiful. I had rather a rocky day so it was nice to see something so pretty.

Honored Contributor

Tranquil, beauty, peace of mind, appreciating how serene your garden is, just lovely!

Esteemed Contributor

@godi , thank you.  Enjoying the lovely summer month after a cold wet Spring.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT , it makes a great addition to the garden.  One of my favourites as well.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 , Lily keeps the deer away.  Neighbors tell me they see the deer come when we take a trip.  They are after the apples which must be more tasty than the garden shrubbery.

We have the lake on one side so they don't usually come from that side.

Lily is 13 now but she can still out on a good show when she feels like it!  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@jeanlake , my DH goes to Newfoundland annually to fish salmon so he was very relieved to see the Atlantic bubble.  I understand the Provincial borders were very busy yesterday.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids , the garden is good therapy.  When we went through several serious illnesses in our family, that was my refuge.  I am happy you enjoyed the photos.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@spiderw , ❤️.

Esteemed Contributor

You have a beautiful place, I love it.