Esteemed Contributor

@Lilysmom ... lovely!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Junker2327, I have thought about taking the course here.  I think @JustJazzmom is a master gardener as well.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@SXMGirl, yes, our Lab girl is special.  She is 11 now.  LM

Respected Contributor
@liliesmom, I just love the cone flowers, and hydrangeas, and the purple flowers, and the...etc, etc😁 But love your Lily the best swimming in the lake!!
Shes got the life! Your a good mommy. Im working on my lab pup, Grabriel (posted on pet forum) trying to build his immune system for upcoming hip surgery.
We took him to the beach recently...he LOVED it!!
Have a have a beautiful tour day on your lovely property...I know I'd come for sure🏵🌹🥀🌺🌻🌼🌷🌲
Esteemed Contributor

@Dazlin, would love to see a photo of your puppie.  Good luck, puppies are a lot of work!  LM

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@Dazlin, would love to see a photo of your puppie.  Good luck, puppies are a lot of work!  LM

@Lilysmom...I have photos on my smartphone and still dont know how to send them here🙄

Esteemed Contributor

@Dazlin, somewhere on this site there are instructions telling how to do it.  I think @dooBdoo ,might know where the instructions are.  Maybe she will tell us (and me, again😩).  LM

Respected Contributor
Yes, I got instructions once before, but it was more like screenshots or something. What I'm looking for is to attach my photos that are in my gallery on my this phone which I'm writing from. I can easily send to an email address, or my contacts...but I dont see how to send them here without hooking up to a computer.
Honored Contributor

Re: Garden Pics Aug 6/18

[ Edited ]

Hi, @Lilysmom and @Dazlin!

To post an image that’s saved on your device, here are some basic generic steps.

On the Rich Text toolbar choose the "Insert/edit image" icon:

1F84A27B-24FD-4A19-8064-1330A662ED18.jpeg

That will generate a pop-up window.   

The "Add Image" option in the window allows you to click/tap the words "Choose File." 

1E6DCDDD-1911-4977-9DE3-D4FF91BA2451.jpeg

This will produce another pop-up window with a selection of sources on your device.

Choose the one with the images you want to upload, then select the image, fill out the information fields (or accept the defaults) and click/tap "INSERT IMAGE."

The image will appear in the reply box and will be added to the thread and to your profile image albums after you click/tap "POST."  

Just play around with it, and get a feel for the way it works.   You always can delete the image or post if it's not what you wanted.   I hope this helps.  Be sure to ask questions if this isn't clear...   I'll try to help or someone else here will be able to.   (I use Apple devices, by the way.)

Happy posting!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo, you’re such a sweetie!  Thanks.  @Dazlin, give it a try.  LM