Esteemed Contributor

Garden Pics Aug 13/15, Part 2

Kind of an overcast day.  You will see that the Beavers have taken three quarters of my red maple away to their dam.  I caged the remaining one third.  I am sure if they want it, it will be theirs!

Hard to believe it's mid August!!!  LM

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Garden Pics Aug 13/15, Part 2

Very lovely area!

Honored Contributor

So pretty, just like a park.  It must give you a lot of satisfaction to create something so lovely.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Morning Ms Lily - but I see your trusty Lab will keep those beavers at bay.  Those beav's have good taste wanting your red maple. 

Darn those beavers!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Morning Ms Lily - but I see your trusty Lab will keep those beavers at bay.  Those beav's have good taste wanting your red maple. 

Darn those beavers!!!!!!

Morning to PD.  The other morning the dog was huffing and puffing by the front door so I let her out.  Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a big doe coming through our yard headed for DH's apple trees.  Of course the dog is scared witless of something that big but she puts on a good show.  The doe just looked at her and walked into the woods.

Sometimes I wonder what the dog knows that we don't.  Probably quite a bit I'm thinking!  LM

Honored Contributor

So funny, our dogs aren't they?  My poodle is the same way, huffing and puffing at something outside.  As I was reading your response, there's Wallace huffing at something - and sometimes I'll go look but not this time.  Whatever it was must have left. 

He puffs at the leaves falling too!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD, one of my good friends has a standard poodle.  This is her second.   She (the dog) is very smart.  I don't know why but I was surprised to know that they love the water so much.  LM

Honored Contributor

You are hired.That is as beautiful as anything I've seen.I envy your artistic talents.