Esteemed Contributor

Garden Pics Aug 13/15, Part 1

Meet my garden buddy Lily.  She follows me around the yard, sitting somewhere in the shade always hopeful that, at the end of the work, there is time for a little frisbee at the lake!  LM

image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Garden Pics Aug 13/15, Part 1

So peaceful and absolutely beautiful.  I love your buddy.

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

So peaceful and absolutely beautiful.  I love your buddy.

Our Lab is 8 years old now.  What they say about chocolate Labs is true at least for mine.  Much more lively than my yellow Lab.  It took her four years to get over the puppy stage.  I couldn't believe it.  She is a great companion.  We both love to swim so she is never far behind me!  She knows all the garden paths and uses them to do her morning and evening property checks.  Very funny to watch her wandering through the gardens.  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

Meet my garden buddy Lily.  She follows me around the yard, sitting somewhere in the shade always hopeful that, at the end of the work, there is time for a little frisbee at the lake!  LM

image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

Love Lily.  My SIL has a chocolate lab.  Your garden looks wonderful, Lilysmom.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

What is the name of the bush that looks like a fur bush and has pine cones?

Esteemed Contributor

Morning Sarpy.  That is a Korean Pine.  It has nice colors and appears to be happy in it's location.  LM