Respected Contributor

Lovely as always, Lilysmom.  Your pictures reminded me, our Bridal Wreath Spirea was exceptionally full and longer lasting this spring.

Esteemed Contributor

As beautiful as ever.  I love all your plantings, as well as all your garden accents.  Such a good job, such evidence of much planning and hard work.

I don’t read as much as I used to, but I missed that Lily had crossed the bridge.  I am very sorry to hear that.  How sweet to remember her in your garden.  All my best.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Mimi 1883 , I love the privacy too.  When we built here, the first thing we did was plant evergreens along both sides of the property. You can't see in.  It also serves as a sound block so it is quiet too.  My piece of heaven!  S

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal , my buoys come from my home town where they wash ashore from the local fisheries.  My sister-in-law collects them for me at her cottage.  A story with every buoy! S

Respected Contributor

@jlkz , thank you!  I have done this already.  I checked this morning and no further damage.  That is not really telling though as they take the night off from time to time.  They may have won with the nesting spruce but it might deter them from further damage.  S

Respected Contributor

@PamfromCT , thank you❤️.  We miss Lily a great deal.  The house seems so quiet.  I really miss her on the trips to the lake.  S