QVC Customer Care
QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC

Wow!! Your red peppers are huge!! I see in garden picture 3 -- is that Cherokee Purple tomato?? In the bowl of tomatoes I see Yellow Pear, Black Cherry and Sun Gold.  How many Yellow Pear plants do you have and how did you find the yield per plant? I found they ripened early for me and gave about 5 tomatoes per plant then went kaput and died.

I see I have at least 2 medium sized green peppers here on 2 of my pepper plants.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
QVC Customer Care

Re: For Lilysmom

[ Edited ]

I can't beleive how big those red pepper got this year! I have yellow and red pears tomatoes this year, they doing ok, but I also have ones called Lemon Drops similar to the pear but a little larger and more of the drop shape. I like to dehyrate the littles, I get sooo many. 
I like to grow unusual veggies, cause I have access to so many farms around I can get their fresh grown "regular" veggies. I really like the Chinese Noodle Beans, its my second year with these high producers. 
I use Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds

Also had some delicious colorful carrots this year - purple, black, atomic red and yellow!