Valued Contributor

Thanks @JustJazzmom!!! Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Brittany-QVC

You're welcome!! Print out and read at your leisure. I'm sure your extension service has similar materials.

http://extension.psu.edu/plants/gardening/fact-sheets

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom Will do JustJazzMom!!! Thank you again!!! Next year maybe I'll have some monster tomatoes!!! He he!!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hehehe:

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Ah ha ha! Oh - I could tell you a funny story involving that movie and my Mom, but I am not sure she would want me to share it and it definitely wouldn't be appropriate for the forums! You have a good day Jazzy! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

All of your gardens are ahead of mine!  We were late planting this year because of frost.  I have had beets, greens and cukes so far.  My tomatoes are still green.  My carrots are good too.

By mistake I planted Pole beans instead of bush beans.  Lord, what a mistake that was.  They are growing up poles way bigger than me lol.  There are tons of flowers.  I saw one bean so far.  I will be harvesting in October at this rate.  Does anyone have experience with these?  Are they any good?  They take up way too much room!!!  Info pls.  TIA.  LM

Lilysmom, I used to grow the Italian green beans up poles, and they were marvelous!  I blanched them and froze them in baggies.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Lilysmom wrote:

All of your gardens are ahead of mine!  We were late planting this year because of frost.  I have had beets, greens and cukes so far.  My tomatoes are still green.  My carrots are good too.

By mistake I planted Pole beans instead of bush beans.  Lord, what a mistake that was.  They are growing up poles way bigger than me lol.  There are tons of flowers.  I saw one bean so far.  I will be harvesting in October at this rate.  Does anyone have experience with these?  Are they any good?  They take up way too much room!!!  Info pls.  TIA.  LM

Lilysmom, I used to grow the Italian green beans up poles, and they were marvelous!  I blanched them and froze them in baggies.

@mousiegirl, thanks.  I hope they are good because I love fresh beans.  They take up way too much room though.  LM

QVC Customer Care

@JustJazzmom @Brittany-QVC  sharing a few pics from my garden and the peppers that were harvest yesterday- hope you like them. My red peppers grew huge this year! I also grow Chinese Noodle Beans - they grow very long 18+". I also grow a variety of little tomatoes, this year I tried the blue/black ones. See if you can see the shining star in the little tomatoes Smiley Wink

~Kim

QVC Customer Care
QVC Customer Care