Honored Contributor

Cornus kousa 'Satomi'.JPG Testing to see how photos work to upload. Kousa Satomi Dogwood

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Testing to see how photos work to upload. Kousa Satomi Dogwood

Its very easy to insert images, but what happens if you quote an image and then insert your owne, ther will be a huge string of images

blackberry pics 018.jpg

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Your impatiens look great!

Esteemed Contributor
Trying the new forum Jazz. Do we still have to use code for large print? Is it easier to post photos? Can someone tell me how??? LM
Esteemed Contributor

Nice photo!  If that is yours, it is obviously thriving.

This is also a test of the new boards.  This reminds me very much of a closed professional group I used to post with.  

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia

Yes, this is my Kousa, planted 16 yrs ago when it was the diameter of a pencil and it came from Forestfarm in OR! My Dad and I planted it and it was with the intention that it would someday cover the strip of grass between both pathways.

I had to go via mail order because the local nurseries around here only carried the white versions or the Rutger's hybrids. I have a Rutger's hybrid in my backyard which is called 'Stellar Pink'.

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom

I think this AM I did an upload from my computer for that one. It was strictly a test to see if photo uploads worked.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: For Lilysmom

[ Edited ]
Hi Jazz. What a hoot this new forum is. I tried to upload some photos from iPad. It uploaded but they are all upside down lol. I do consider that a major advance though as I never got that far before. There are some photos of my rock wall.

Don't know how to insert in a msg though. What fun!
Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom  Nice!  We have a native willow oak seedling in the garden that I hope grows to the glory of your dogwood.  The proginator is 100' tall and I sit and look at it every day.  Happy gardening!

We also have a nice little Cornus florida (white) in the front yard that blooms heavily and fruits heavily.  The Rutgers hybrids are very nice.  Does your Stellar pink fade in bloom color quickly?

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia

Yes, it does over time. The blooms become a shell pink instead of the pink you see on the photo of my kousa.

I thought I had a photo of my 'Stellar Pink' but I do not. There is always next year!