Honored Contributor

My husband wears a pair of White's lace ups that have steel toes, but I don't know where you get them in the North East. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I live in eliot,maine the kittery outlets are just down the street ,so to speak, kittery trading post is good, i do not like remys,one is in wells maine, ll bean in freeport is great.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest, thanks for the info.  I live in Nova Scotia.  We go to Maine/NH at least once a year so The Trading Post and LLBean are always on our list.  Looking forward to our late September trip.  LM

Honored Contributor

My mom,and brother are coming here at that time,i will be at both ll bean,and kittery trading post with them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I bought a pair of steel toed shoes at Cabelas.  The name brand is Keen.  They look a lot like hiking shoes and are very comfy.  I have worn them and they feel great!  Thanks for your feedback!  LM

Esteemed Contributor

I realize you are looking for B&M, but if you can find/try on a shoe you might then look at the Gempler's website.  They sell "real" stuff.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia, I live in Canada so most places don't ship here unfortunately.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

Got it, @Lilysmom.  Take are of those feet!  Best of health in your recovery.

Cogito ergo sum