Valued Contributor
Hi! Got plenty of solar lights that have kaput on me even the energized ones! Also know I have a lot of shaded areas in yard also thou.
Years ago I had a long length of electric lights on timer that served well for years.
Was wondering if anyone has any in this day & time?
Have looked on various sites but reviews were all over the board.
Thank you for any help.
Valued Contributor

Re: Electric garden lights

[ Edited ]

Are you talking about mini lights?  If so, for many years I've used a website called christmaslightsetc dot com. I've never had an issue with anything I've gotten from them.

I get brown wire lights for the grapevine tree on the deck. They have lots of colors and lots of items. 

Valued Contributor
I'm sorry I was talking about individual garden lights usually found in solar now ( like the last I got from QVC was Energizer) which I still have a few that work.I think some call them pathway lights?
Thank you for your comment.I have lights around our screen porch that I use remote to turn on & love them
Esteemed Contributor

We had those years ago to line our driveway. When I purchased the solar lights (Energizer version) they gave off so much more light.  Eventually our driveway lights started to give out one by one so we replaced them with the solar lights. 

I've alos had the HGTV brand  and Alpan and have had tood luck with them. (some sold on QVC and some on HSN) The solar lights stand much higher and work better for our needs. If you want a low ground light then I would recommend the ones that have a seperate power solar cell that you can position and run the cord to the 6/8 lights. I have a set of those around my wishing well.

Hope one of these ideas/brands work for you. 

Valued Contributor
Thanks for your help.maybe I will just order more solar.Nothing last as long these days anyway.😔