Respected Contributor

Drum Roll...and it's raining again...

here in SE VA.  Wow - this is starting to get depressing.  I would love a stretch of warmish, rain free days - how is it where you live?

Honored Contributor

Re: Drum Roll...and it's raining again...

So many have been saying it's been more rain than they have ever seen in a season!

We have been singing the "rain rain, go away" a lot to our grandkidsSmiley HappyWoman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Regular Contributor

@FastDogWalker2 We had a terribly sunless winter in So IL with a lot of snow and rain. We had maybe 1 day of sun a week, if that. We've had a few sunny days over the past 2 or 3 weeks but we can't seem to get more than 2-3 days of sun a week. The rest of the time it's rainy and glooming. I'm keeping my fingers crossed this changes soon!

Esteemed Contributor

Te he, check my nic for northwest Oregon.  We did have some sun a few days ago.  I know because it is spring ritual to find your sunglasses (and wash them).

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining -

Haha, I was just going to say, you should know!

Image result for pictures of rain

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

@FastDogWalker2  Here in Western NY it's cold, plus just to top it off it's raining.  I am really ready for some nice weather to get outside and work in my flower gardens.

Respected Contributor

Here in NE Ohio it's been a relatively dry winter and spring.  The winter temps were not exceptionally cold either, but it started early and has dragged on later than normal.  We've been running anywhere from 10-25 degrees below normal.  Today it's drizzly and chilly in the 40's.  The normal highs this time of year are mid 50's, but it's supposed to get into the upper 60's this weekend, then colder again next week.  Did someone say spring is around the corner?  Which corner......I'm still looking for it!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

It's not raining here in PA where I am at..yet.  But it has been trying to since early this  morning.  The weather man said scattered rain all day.  It is cloudy.

Tomorrow and Sunday, sun and no rain is expected, high 60's.  Rain on Monday and Tuesday again.

We had too much rain and flooding last year ( 64 inches)  and it appears it might be another rainy year again.  I think my feet are getting to be webbed.

Respected Contributor

I'm in N.E. PA. and I think it's done raining for now. Around 7:30 this morning we were having sleet which turned over to rain. At the moment it's about 47 degrees, but tomorrow and Sunday it's to be 68. I'll take it.

Super Contributor

The same here in southeast Texas. To me it has been raining since Hurricane Harvey, we have rain every week almost. The rain starts in this area most of the time and move east.

We missed most of it yesterday and it flooded the city of Lake Charles. I know the feeling when it comes to rain since living on the Gulf, hopefully we will all see some sun shiny days soon. Well I look at the bright side of things we are into Spring usually it would be humid about this time of the year.