Occasional Contributor

Dear Carolyn, I'm trying to find that weed removal tool that you just step on and it grabbed the wee

QVC Customer Care

Re: Dear Carolyn, I'm trying to find that weed removal tool that you just step on and it grabbed the

Hi @trishlynn  I believe you are asking about M57621 the Garden Claw Cultivator

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dear Carolyn, I'm trying to find that weed removal tool that you just step on and it grabbed the

Or perhaps the one called.....Grandpa's weeder     It doesn't disturb the soil - just down and up with the root of the plant.  Works great.

Esteemed Contributor

It's the Granpa's weeder like the previous poster stated. I have one and it works great!

Honored Contributor

I think Grampa's Weeder isn't sold by Q any more.  But the Garden Claw Cultivator by the Grouchy Gardener (M57621) is similar.  I'd be interested in reviews of either; I've wondered if I should get one for my mother.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@trishlynn   I have that weeder it's called Grandpa's weeder and I've owned it for a few years and it really does the job.  Amazon does sell this weeder.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks very much Carolyn, here I go those dandilions better run !!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@trishlynn   The hosts don't answer the posts on these boards.  The people who answered you were helpful posters just like you and also a moderator of these boards.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau