Trusted Contributor

Surprised to hear Phillip saying he is 65.  He looks fantastic!

Valued Contributor

I think he looks his age (face). He is in fantastic physical shape. He has such a kindness to him and you can tell he loves what he does.

Valued Contributor

he may love what he does but their proudct are awful come dead or if they do not come dead they do not grow? had this happen several times.  

Honored Contributor

wrote:

he may love what he does but their proudct are awful come dead or if they do not come dead they do not grow? had this happen several times.  

I'm sorry to hear this.  I've ordered his succulent varieties several times and they have all been fantastic!  I give so many away because they grow & grow and are so colorful and beautiful.  Perhaps succulents are just hard to get wrong, but I'm one happy customer!

Respected Contributor

I purchased the same plants that are the TSV today last year (only 2 plants per set last year) and they are FANTASTIC! I didn't think much when they arrived bare root but mamma mia when they started growing (much to DH's skeptical comments) they took over the deck. The hummingbirds went crazy! HUGE flowers (for months!)....big as my head and big full plants (I potted them up in big pretty pots). I was SO happy to see these as the TSV for gardening day!!! Even DH said "GET'um" so I did. You will be very happy with these plants. Outstanding!

Occasional Visitor

I have no complaints about all the Cottage Farm products...they are fantastic!!!!   Our entire yard is filled with beautiful hibiscus plants, wisteria, annuals, hibiscus trees, trumpet plants and I can't even name them all.  The plants are wonderful and have brought much enjoyment all around our home.  Also, the customer service at cottage farms is superior...I've only called once and my inquiry was handled extremely well.  We're always very happy to see Cottage Farms back on QVC!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I am a fan of Cottage Farms, have never had a plant of theirs that did not thrive.  Every year I order the sunpatients and when they arrive you get these small plants that look ridiculous when you plant them in  huge containers - but boy, give it a few months and you cannot even see the containers. 

Respected Contributor

I had read the man does gardening at luxury estates, in the Hamptons of NY and Expensive areas of Connecticut. I believe he is a millionaire.

Honored Contributor

I really wish they would allow you to choose the color of a collection rather than one color of each.  I prefer to buy a collection of one color, and usually I'm only interested in one of the colors in the collection anyways.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

Surprised to hear Phillip saying he is 65.  He looks fantastic!

I have to wonder if he's had some work done. He seems a bit too "Kenish" to me,