Not applicable
Please ask her to let the guest describe the product she talks about her ideas and I never find out everything about the product. I'm not interested In her ideas as much as the Product features
Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn over talking guests

I do not think Carolyn is over talking the vendor, she is very informed and they are exited to get what they need to say out. I love Carolyn and her presentations.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

Wait a couple of days and you can read complaints about guests talking over hosts.

Respected Contributor

Lets hope not.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

First post since 2011?

Honored Contributor

Kenn Joe do it?

Regular Contributor

I saw the show and did not see her over talking the vendor either. She did a great job like she always does. Please don't start with this foolish nonsense.
Valued Contributor

Rick was so ramped up that he behaved and talked like he was on speed. He was beyond rude in interrupting the vendor from Roberta's. I wanted to hear what the vendor had to say about 'his product' but Rick kept butting in. The Roberta's rep even stated that he (the rep) was talking too fast. To read between the lines, I interpreted that to mean he was talking so fast in order to get a word in before Rick could interrupt. He was the same with the rep for the Bliss Zero Gravity chairs. I was interested in this chair but had to turn it off as I was learning nothing from the rep due to his speed talking and interrupting. I don't know why Q doesn't rein Rick in as he is way over the top. I'm not one to complain about the hosts, but he is way to much for me as I prefer a calm, information filled presentation with lots of details from the vendors as they know their products best. With their new return policy, I can't afford to take a chance without being an informed consumer and with his constant babbling, repeating, and interrupting I learn very little about the product and don't purchase. Just my opinion. He needs to calm down. As an aside, I'm a teacher and if I taught at the rate of speed with which he speaks, my students wouldn't be able to keep up. As a result, they would learn nothing. I'm sure parents and administrators would be on me and rightfully so. docsgirl

Super Contributor

I so agree docsgirl. I never watch when he's on.

Contributor

Rick acts ridiculous speed talking and gesticulating like he's so excited over the products that he can barely contain himself. It's very distracting when you are trying to watch a product demo. I just turn the channel when he is hosting.