Contributor

Can't watch the TS Wind Spinner

When they have them going, I get dizzy or hypnotized or something. lol

Super Contributor

Re: Can't watch the TS Wind Spinner

Yard junk... like who needs flying pigs wind chime that light up...SERIOUSLY? I suppose there is a market for flying pigs... and such. Enjoy your purchase if you do.

Valued Contributor

If this were in my garden (which it would never be), I'd have an attack of vertigo watching it spin and spin and spin. Also, while I realize Plow and Hearth are famous for their items, I feel their things are overpriced at least for my budget. Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and Joann's have so many similar items for far less and there is always a coupon. Just my opinion. For those who will purchase, enjoy. docsgirl

Valued Contributor

I'd be cited by my HOA if I ever put something like it in my yard. It makes my head want to ""spin"" watching it. I know one man's trash is another man's treasure but I think it's tacky.

Honored Contributor

I have a beautiful all copper spinner that I purchased at an art fair many years ago. My spinner does not turn quite like the tsv and it is all one color since it is copper. I don't see it as yard junk, it is a compliment to my flower bed.

Esteemed Contributor

You do not find those or pink flamingos around my country club neck o' the woods!

(I wonder if it would work to keep my squirrel off the ""squirrel proof"" bird feeder?)

Esteemed Contributor

I have vertigo....so spinning things would make me crazy, too....

Super Contributor

It should come with a warning for people with migraines or seizures.

Respected Contributor

I hate junk like that along with wind chimes (which drive me crazy) and all sorts of yard clutter......I love a beautiful yard with just natural greenery and flowers, shrubs, and trees......no interest in the other clutter.

Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2015 hulagirl said:

I hate junk like that along with wind chimes (which drive me crazy) and all sorts of yard clutter......I love a beautiful yard with just natural greenery and flowers, shrubs, and trees......no interest in the other clutter.

I'm with you. I suppose there's a place for this sort of thing if used sparingly. Otherwise, it begins to look like clutter and junk.