Honored Contributor

I have noticed higher costs.  I bought a plant at zulily recently for $22.99 no ship, and here the same plant, same size, same company, Cottage Farms, is $61+ including shipping and tax.

Esteemed Contributor

OUCH............pays to shop around

Respected Contributor

Its become completely boring and unwatchable without Philip. Many of us are boycotting Cottage Farms because its no fun without Philip. I refuse to buy anything.

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever   Glad to hear about the boycott.  I hadn't read any thing on here about that nor know how to even start one and get the word out..   This lady is terrible - boring - loud - yaps away.  No Q plant orders from me this year.

Super Contributor

Prices are probably cheaper on the Cottage Farms Direct site.

Highlighted
Visitor
Hardy Hibiscus.
Last April I received the TSV of 3 Hardy Hibiscus. They bloomed magnificent last year. This year only one out of the three has bloomed. They are guaranteed for one year. If they don’t start to rebloom until May how can we know if they will ? They were shipped April 29, 2018.
When cottage farms was contacted they basically said was past the one year and could not do anything about it!!! A perennial should have a longer warranty to cover the next year blooming.
QVC quality control has been no help either.
Very disappointed to say the least.
Honored Contributor

@Sandy123 wrote:
Hardy Hibiscus.
Last April I received the TSV of 3 Hardy Hibiscus. They bloomed magnificent last year. This year only one out of the three has bloomed. They are guaranteed for one year. If they don’t start to rebloom until May how can we know if they will ? They were shipped April 29, 2018.
When cottage farms was contacted they basically said was past the one year and could not do anything about it!!! A perennial should have a longer warranty to cover the next year blooming.
QVC quality control has been no help either.
Very disappointed to say the least.

@Sandy123   If the plant has no blooms but appears otherwise healthy, it may need fertilizer.  Ask Cottage Farms, or your local garden store, what type it recommends.