New Contributor

Blossom Booster for jade plants?

Last year I started using Blossom Booster for my flowers and tomato plants.  What a difference using it.  I had so many tomatoes last year that I was giving them away to neighbors also. 

I was wondering if anyone who uses it has used it on their jade plants.  If so, did you go by the amount called for with a gallon of water or did you use less of the Blossom Booster for a gallon.

Thank you so much in advance! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Blossom Booster for jade plants?

I've never seen a jade plant bloom but apparently they do, so I'd go for it. 

download (1).jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

Thank you so much for your reply.  Mine have bloomed but nowhere near as much as yours, it's beautiful!!!  I'll give it a try with half the amount of Blossom Booster for starters and see how it goes.

Thank you again!

Esteemed Contributor

@QueSeraSera This post almost brought me to tears. As a single mom, I had the biggest most beautiful jade plant that bloomed and bloomed. (I don't recall fertilizing it ~ if I did I probably used fish fertilizer as that's what I used to use on my house plants). I digress. My dh and I married and had to move into a small apt. while our house was being built. It was so small, I put my large plants on the covered balcony. We went on our honeymoon, and our state had a sudden hard freeze and my poor jade plant was a big pile of mush when we got home. I literally cried. I would use your fertilizer, but at half strength at first.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
New Contributor

@pattypeep  I would be in tears too if that happened to me, especially since my youngest one was a gift to me.   I'm in NJ on a 2nd floor apartment so I'm only able to put my jade plant out on my balcony during the spring and summer months. 

Esteemed Contributor

I live in Calif.  We get cold winters, Jan.,/ Feb.  Do I need to take Jade plants in, and how often do you water them?  Are they like succulents?   Do you take succulents in during winter?  Thanks.z