Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bloodgood Japanese Maple recovery

@dooBdoo, for some reason I think you had a link that helped posters get photos on this site.  If so, would you be kind enough to post for @HLP?  If I knew where do look, I would do it.  TIA.  LM

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lilysmom wrote:

@dooBdoo, for some reason I think you had a link that helped posters get photos on this site.  If so, would you be kind enough to post for @HLP?  If I knew where do look, I would do it.  TIA.  LM

Hi, @Lilysmom!   Thank you for thinking of me!   There's a link that I've posted, and also I've seen @Mz iMac@x Hedge, @Kachina624, and @Pearlee share it, and I'm sure others have (sorry I can't recall exactly).

It's located in the "Welcome Get Started" sub-forum (with other helpful threads) on the left side of any Community page:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Welcome-Get-Started/bd-p/getting_started

@HLP,   The thread about images is very basic and is specifically about posting product photos from the QVC site, but it's the starting point many posters use.

"How to Post a Photo"

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Welcome-Get-Started/How-to-Post-a-Photo/m-p/2229999#M13

~~~~~~

Because it's a 2015 article and also since it's directed toward posting QVC product images, if this general "how-to" article leaves more questions there are additional tips posters can provide that are more up-to-date, related to posting pix from sources other than QVC, and specific to the device type.   

If @HLP tells us exactly what kind of device she's using, someone can post details related to that.    Sometimes what works on one device, or even the software version, might not work precisely the same way on another.   

I hope this helps!  Have a wonderful afternoon/evening, everyone!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@HLP  @Lilysmom.  There are instructions for posting photos under "Welcome Getting Started" in the menu on the left column of this page.  It's at the top of the column.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo, thank you!  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624, thank you!  LM