New Contributor
I have done a search on Bliss lights, thinking I wanted to get some for the garden and I can't find any! Did qvc quit carrying bliss lights?
Valued Contributor

They were offering them a day or so ago on one of the garden shows.

New Contributor
I thought I saw them then, BevG....but now I can't find them for sale on qvc.com
Valued Contributor

Perhaps they sold out - or there is yet another .com snafu.

Respected Contributor

Home Depot had some great ones at Christmas. Don't know if they are still available. Check online - that's where I found them.

They had white, which I wanted. I think there were other colors available. Theirs are a little different in that Bliss lights are stationary. HD's lights move - more like snowflakes. I think they are more interesting. I paid $19.95 per set, far less than the Bliss kites.

My invoice says: Vendor Item Number 657531

Description: 35074 10.24" PRJCTN KALEIDOSCPE WHITE

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SEARCH.

Valued Contributor
There is a bliss lights tsv coming up
Esteemed Contributor

Read the reviews on the Home Depot lights. The ones I saw said they only worked one season. That might have been in winter conditions but check the reviews before you buy. LM

Esteemed Contributor

There are some Bliss Lights in ""as is""

We had a problem with one out of three Home Depot lights. We'll see what happens with the two other lights next season before I invest anymore in them.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/21/2015 Mary Bailey said:

There are some Bliss Lights in ""as is""

We had a problem with one out of three Home Depot lights. We'll see what happens with the two other lights next season before I invest anymore in them.

Good idea MaryBailey. We have hard winters where I live. I have Bliss lights and I have used them three years in a row with no problem. They are expensive but so very easy. I have two sets of green and they look lovely shining through the white birch on my house. Hope they last! LM

Not applicable

I am having a problem with the timer on the bliss lights...they worked for a while and then then light would just stay on...so I replaced the timer but still have the same problem. Has anyone else experienced this? Thank you