Respected Contributor

Anyone need a Blower, Vac and Mulcher?

[ Edited ]

If anyone needs a Blower, Vac and Mulcher with bag....HSN has a Worx one on clearance for $79.95 and free shipping.  The free shipping is at HSN also on every item until tomorrow, Sunday, 17 October.

I needed a new one and checked Walmart...they have the same one for $99.95 and even QVC has the same one (item number, H-330212)....but QVC is wanting much more money at $125.94 Plus $14.22 shipping and handling.  WHOA.

Anyway, if you need one, order the one at HSN for $79.95 and free shipping.  Item number - 713-937.  It states it is in sell out quantity so they don't have many left.  It has a 4.3 star rating.

I just ordered mine and great price at HSN.  

Worx Trivac 2-Speed Blower Vac Mulcher with Bag

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone need a Blower, Vac and Mulcher?

I have a Black & Decker blower, vac, and mulcher, but mine is battery operated. I've gotten away from using any electric products outside and use only those that are battery operated. No messing with cords, no worry about moisture. 

Yes they cost more than electric, but to me it's worth it for the peace of mind.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I do need one.

Thank you @kittykatkay !

Esteemed Contributor

After comparing similar items at  two other stores, I just ordered it from HSN.  Many thanks @kittykatkay   ☺

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge .....you are so welcome.  I'm glad you got one.  I can't wait to get mine and I think we got an awesome deal.  YAY!!!