Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone Still Use Solar Lights?

On 4/8/2015 goldenretriever said:
On 4/8/2015 Desertdi said:

Nope......they were all stolen

I can't put ANYTHING nice in my front yard...not even a hanging basket. I had a plant stolen out of my flower bed. Some people are total LOSERS!

{#emotions_dlg.angry}

We were right there with you , until we put in a surveillance system with cameras and a nice big sign, "Smile, You're On Camera." That seemed to calm their thieving fingers !{#emotions_dlg.angry}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

I still use them and enjoy them in the front yard but I do take them in and store them in the garage over the winter. They last longer and look decent and I am glad I don't have to replace them every spring.
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/28/2015 dominosmom said: I still use them and enjoy them in the front yard but I do take them in and store them in the garage over the winter. They last longer and look decent and I am glad I don't have to replace them every spring.

This is a great idea. I'm going to do the same.

Valued Contributor

Paging Snoops! I just received the copper energizer solar pathway lights. Put them together and set them out on one side of the walkway to the front door. They match the copper caps I have on the porch rails and look great. I found that two of the lights are defective. I have to call QVC and I hope they will replace two of the lights. Hope all of yours are working. CAT

Super Contributor

yes, I have even had good luck with some I bought at the dollar store. I use them in plants and window boxes.