Contributor

I won't order anything else from the Roberta's nursery. I spent over $27 last December for one of their poinsettias. What a DISAPPOINTMENT!                                                              That poor plant was DOA (dead on arrival). Potting soil was loose within the carton; some stems were broken off, with petals all shriveled up.

Part of the blame may be the shipping company, but Roberta's should be mindful of what they ship and how it is packaged. That plant should never have been packaged and handled in the way that it was.

QVC did refund my purchase price, but I was counting on that plant to include in my holiday decor--not to mention that a living thing was cut short at what should have been a long growing life--all in the name of (Roberta's) making a profit. 

Occasional Contributor

Antonella is too loud when she talks.  She shouts constantly and must think that her abrasive conversations with vendors is amusing.  She needs to bring a little more class to her programs.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Antonella to loud!

[ Edited ]

I don’t think@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@rvmom wrote:

I wish Antonella would calm down and let the roberta’s Host speak about the product instead of her input all the time. 

I thought that was her job to speak about the products aired.  

Speak not scream.

@QVCkitty1 

I remember there were people who complained when the new Cottage Farms reps, Katie and Kelly, replaced Phillip Watson.  Said they spoke too loud and too fast as well.  I don’t think any of the hosts scream.

Super Contributor

@Orphanannie1 Oh my goodness, I thought I was the only one who thought Jane talks non-stop! She must talk in her sleep! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Antonella to loud!

[ Edited ]

How do you like Rick Dalmier hosting the Garden Shows?  

Don’t you think R.D.  adds a lot of excitement to the programs he hosts?

Honored Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

@EatWell   I don't think so.  Rick may be excited when he's hosting, but he doesn't add excitement, I'm sorry to say.

Honored Contributor

I thought Leah would tone the nervous laughter down since she lost all that weight and looks fabulous, but not so much. Antonella did not used to be so loud and carry on the way she does now, it really doesn't matter what she is hosting. 

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@EatWell wrote:

@EatWell   I don't think so.  Rick may be excited when he's hosting, but he doesn't add excitement, I'm sorry to say.

RD for years has been the handsome blond guy who was like the high-pressure used car salesman and it worked well because he has a good voice and great appearance, having formerly been an actor.  Always liked him in spite of the over enthusiastic presentations.  It wasn't exciting, just how he presented his products for sale.  He is getting older, is still hyper and it is noticeable in his Friday night Q2 show; unfortunately it is not working as well...