Honored Contributor

Miss A has changed her hosting style quite a bit over the last year. I prefer her old hosting style and I agree she is loud and IMO more aggressive. I have an idea the hosts want to be noticed and talked about, it doesn't matter if it's positive or negative.

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Antonella, Jane, Kim Gravel....all too LOUD, too much laughing (for no reason) and talking too fast.

I never watch them. Oh and Susan Graver! Don't like her clothing so that's an easy one to pass by!

@ellaphant  Antonella with Kim is a deadly combination.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC Inappropriate

Frequent Contributor

I agree about Antonia, Jane needs to come for air.She talks non stop. Kim, so far I don't mind, she seems more real than the other 2. She reminds mee of Jeanne Bice...Quacker Factory.

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom  Yes, the Stella D'Oros have improved over the past several years, and there are different colors now. But, they are nowhere near the size of my other daylilies, and mine rebloom more or less depending on the weather.

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

Antonella, Jane, Kim Gravel....all too LOUD, too much laughing (for no reason) and talking too fast.

I never watch them. Oh and Susan Graver! Don't like her clothing so that's an easy one to pass by!

@ellaphant  Antonella with Kim is a deadly combination.

@panda1234   LOL!  Could be deadly but hilarious too!...depending on one's mood of course! 

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@rvmom wrote:

I wish Antonella would calm down and let the roberta’s Host speak about the product instead of her input all the time. 

I thought that was her job to speak about the products aired.  

Speak not scream.

@QVCkitty1 @blingqueen023 @rymom I agree, speak not scream. I do turn the volume down when she's on because she is extremely loud. I enjoy her presentations for the most part, but she's just too loud.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

Re: Antonella to loud!

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@rvmom wrote:

I wish Antonella would calm down and let the roberta’s Host speak about the product instead of her input all the time. 

Speak not scream.

@Adjust your TV set.  She wasn’t screaming.  To put your response in bold you’re now screaming. 

Valued Contributor

Love her, she is excitable but gives awesome thorough presentations.

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@rvmom wrote:

Speak not scream.

@Adjust your TV set.  She wasn’t screaming.  To put your response in bold you’re now screaming. 

@Blingqueen023   "Bold" is not screaming, all caps is screaming, so I have been told.  Bold is for emphasis.