Contributor

I wish Antonella would calm down and let the roberta’s Host speak about the product instead of her input all the time. 

Honored Contributor

Love Antonella, I think she's doing a great job hosting the Roberta's show.

Honored Contributor

I can't watch her.  Sorry.

Respected Contributor

@rvmom wrote:

I wish Antonella would calm down and let the roberta’s Host speak about the product instead of her input all the time. 

I thought that was her job to speak about the products aired.  

Respected Contributor
Why be so negative and complain.......Just change the channel, it’s really easy!
Honored Contributor

Maybe turn it down a little?

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@rvmom wrote:

Speak not scream.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@rvmom  I like Antonella, but she may be an acquired taste. I don't however appreciate the Roberta's family. They seem contrived and phony. For that matter, I wish all of the garden presenters would give he actual botanical name of the plants they are selling. And, to say that a daylilly is going to rebloom for 3-4 months is crazy. And, their "representations" are over the top

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@rvmom wrote:

Speak not scream.

I have never heard any host scream.  In posts, I've read that it happens, but I've never witnessed it.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Ditto about the 'R" family.   12 pounds of promised strawberries (or was it 20) per plant...............turned out 3 strawberries on 3 plants for me.   Sad plants - sad production = sad crop.  Tomatoes were another story but same result.  "R" is sort of a traveling gypsy group.