Honored Contributor

Already hints of fall coming

My Japanese Maple tree is already showing hints of fall....the leaves are getting red/ orange color on the tips of the leaves....

I am not not quite ready for fall🙁

Respected Contributor

Re: Already hints of fall coming

The leaves on my Fire Glow Japanese Maple are changing also. 

Respected Contributor

We have had so much rain in CO this Spring and Summer that we really have had much Summer weather. Yes we are seeing signs of an early Fall also. Sad to say.

Respected Contributor

Can’t come soon enough for me. But then again, I’m in Arizona.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden The silver maples here in PA are dropping their leaves. It has been very dry, so it is bringing on early signs of fall. I'm looking forward to fall, but I would like to see more rain right about now. Fall is my second favorite season next to winter! Can't wait to decorate next week!

Frequent Contributor

I just noticed some red leaves on our Japanese maple this morning. I’m ready for fall!

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom @SeaMaiden , I was weeding yesterday and the birch trees are dropping leaves like crazy.  I make the same comments as @PA Mom-mom .  We could use some more rain. 

The water temp in the lake is dropping.  I swim every morning so I am sad to see it coming to an end.  Hate going back to the pool at the fitness Center after a summer swimming at home.  LM

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

My Japanese Maple tree is already showing hints of fall....the leaves are getting red/ orange color on the tips of the leaves....

I am not not quite ready for fall🙁

@SeaMaiden   My Japanese Maple doesn't begin to turn color until it gets cold, gorgeous, then after a while, it will drop all of it's leaves.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@PA Mom-mom @SeaMaiden , I was weeding yesterday and the birch trees are dropping leaves like crazy.  I make the same comments as @PA Mom-mom .  We could use some more rain. 

The water temp in the lake is dropping.  I swim every morning so I am sad to see it coming to an end.  Hate going back to the pool at the fitness Center after a summer swimming at home.  LM

@Lilysmom  Well, how blessed are you to be able to swim in a lake every morning! Take it while you can! Our evenings are beginning to be on the cool side. I can't imagine we are there already, but I hope so. Let's do the rain dance together! Hahaha!

Honored Contributor

The leaves on the snowball bush (viburnum) in front of my house are beginning to change color.  I'm in northern CA.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.