Esteemed Contributor

A walk through the garden Jul 24/15

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgfinally getting some color...

image.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: A walk through the garden Jul 24/15

GORGEOUS!!!!  Love your hydrangeas, the galardias are a great color too (I beleive they're gal's). And don't so many of us love little scuptur pieces and whimsies around too.  I bet you have hummers that stop by too with your reds and pinks.  And of course I love the hemlock.  Your's is the size my husband planted in our yard about 40-45 years ago.  If you let it GROW, just wait.  Our's is now 40 feet tall!!! I really have no idea if I'm right on this but I will say, it is enormous!!!  Love hemlocks, so airy I think. 

Yep, like my yard, your's is such a calming refuge to spend time in, dream in, contimplate in.  Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

Had to go back and have another looksie. Forgot to mention, we also have a few gazing balls.  LOVE your reflection in your's of YOU!!!

Respected Contributor

What a beautiful garden you have created! You must really have a green thumb, your plants and shrubs look fantastic.
Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom  Your garden is so glorious.  You have a wonderful eye for composition and placement -- not to mention plant choices and color.

Just fabulous.  

I especially like a garden with focal points and sculpture of various kinds.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

PinkDogwood, I never noticed the image in the gazing ball but you are right!  I can't believe that it is almost the end of July and our hydrangeas are only just now flowering.  What a long winter.  

Our hummers have have been patient waiting for flowers to bloom. 

Like you, I am such a fan of Canadian Hemlocks.  I planted two at the same time.  They look good all year.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Most of your pictures didn't download for me.😹.

oops, they just appeared.  beautiful.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Lovely!!! I get so inspired when I see all of  the beauty that people create! Thank you for sharing!

Honored Contributor

Thank you for sharing, your gardens are beautiful.  I enjoy the artwork - statues etc. - too.  That kind of thing can be overdone but you have just the right touch.

Respected Contributor

Lilysmom, your garden is beautiful.  I love all your scultures and your stone planters.  Fabulous.  And yes, I did notice your image in the gazing ball.  You are an artist with your flowers.