Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@OKPrincess, aren’t the red maples magnificent?  They add such beautiful color to the yard and I have come to know that they are a lot tougher than we think.  LM

In that case, i’m like a red maple because I’m a lot tougher than I think I am and I’ve weathered many storms. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lilysmom, your gardens are stunning.  Thank you for posting.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

@OKPrincess, ❤️.

Esteemed Contributor

@SXMGirl, so sweet, thank you!  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom  Look at this silver Korean Fir, LOVE it!

Image result for korean fir tree pictures

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, at certain times of the year, the Korean Fir has a more noticeable silver sheen to it.  It is really beautiful.  New growth makes it look really healthy and the cones are beautiful.  I love everything about it.  Evergreens are the backbone of my garden in non summer seasons.  I love them all year round.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A few pics Jun 9/17

[ Edited ]

@Lilysmom~ I could sit there for hours just overlooking the lake.HeartSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Oh my, just beautiful. Did I see lillies-of-the-valley? They smell so nice.

Esteemed Contributor

@LIG1, thank for the lovely words.  I spent this afternoon staining a new wooden swing to put by the yellow chairs.  That is my favorite place in the yard to take a seat.  I had a swing there before but the frame rotted so I moved the swing seat up under the screened in deck on the house.  I ordered another swing and picked it up today.  I got the stain out and have the frame done now and will do the seat tomorrow.  I am so happy to have it back there.  You will probably see it next time I post.

I have one at lakeside as well, all made by the same guy.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG, as long as I live, lilies of the valley will remind me of the home where I grew up.  I just love them.  You can smell them when you walk by.  LM