Esteemed Contributor

Re: A few blooms in the garden

@Love my grandkids , photo 6 is the one you are referring to.  It should read Bridal Spirea, not spires.  I tried to correct it but it kept jumping to the top.  I love that shrub as well.  I have one that blooms earlier and this one so it is nice to get extended enjoyment!  LM

Esteemed Contributor

Everything looks fabulous!  

Honored Contributor

Beautiful and of course I'm a sucker for dogs! Thanks for sharing @Lilysmom.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful as always!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lilysmom So enjoyed your pictures, as always! And your lovely shadow! I really miss our Snickers, who was the greatest chocolate lab! My mom used to point out three types of the bridal spirea - bridal tears, bridal wreath and bridal veil.  I think the bloom a few weeks apart from each other. They are so crisp and clean against the dark green of the leaves! Also, we had a plant at my workplace that needed a home when we moved, so I took it not knowing what it was. Imagine my surprise when I found out it was a spiderwort! Love it!

Respected Contributor

Wonderful, beautiful garden with a wonderful, beautiful Shadow.  You are an expert gardener - what a lot of time and effort you put in to making this peaceful haven.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for sharing pictures of your ever-beautiful gardens.

Best of all the flowers - your sweet Lily.  She is a beauty!

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom , this one is bridal wreath.  LM

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom 

As always your gardens are spectacular.  Truth be told though, Lily, with stick in mouth, stole their thunder.

I know I've mentioned before but we have a GD named Lilliana Grace AKA Lilly.  I guess that makes me Lillysgrandmom.Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Lilysmom , which rhodo is that?  I really like the white.  Could it be Chinoides?

I'm in a weird zone for rhodos, but I have a spot that I think I want either that, or a mountain laurel.

Thanks!  If you can't remember, I totally understand.  It's very pretty, as is all of it!

Cogito ergo sum