Respected Contributor

wow, wow, but Q left me hangin

ok - i have and love issac m's 24/7 stretch capri pants. best pair of capris i ever owned. fit me like a glove. fabric is wonderful. so needless to say, at 5'11" when the tall, boot cut, 24/7 full length were offered this week, i jumped on two pair. well let me just say for me, they are fabulous. got the black and fudge. i am an 8tall with a 34" inseam, so these are sooo goood. however, qvc messed up on sending me the wrong size in fudge (14T) so back they went. unfortunately, by the time i went back in to re-order, of course they were sold out in that color in my size & no waitlist. also can't get benefit of buy one, get second pair cheaper when they come back in stock - and i checked my receipt - both were ordered an an 8 {#emotions_dlg.confused1}...oy

Honored Contributor

Re: wow, wow, but Q left me hangin

....that's life, stuff happens...

Esteemed Contributor

I guess it's hard for some people to express a little sympathy sometimes, but I do know where you're coming from. I haven't had that exact thing happen to me, but even though I've gotten a lot of great things from QVC, I've also been disappointed many times as well. Sorry this happened to you....{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Respected Contributor

I ordered the I.M. jeans and the size I ordered in the med indigo was apparently the last one and wouldn't you know; it got lost. I ordered it usps priority mail on 10/2 and it's still lost. I was told by Qvc that it was placed in the incorrect bin by usps and I was told by usps that Qvc placed it on the incorrect pallet....yes pallet as there are 100's of packages going to the same location except in this case there's one that's supposed to go to Nv. Oh they know by the scan where it went by mistake, yet now I'm being told it's on its way back to Qvc as a return not by a customer (as it never got delivered) but by a post office who took it upon themselves to not send it on to me. So, it will be processed as a return and end up at one of the outlet stores. Good going qvc and usps!

Respected Contributor

On 10/10/2014 kittymomNC said:

I guess it's hard for some people to express a little sympathy sometimes, but I do know where you're coming from. I haven't had that exact thing happen to me, but even though I've gotten a lot of great things from QVC, I've also been disappointed many times as well. Sorry this happened to you....{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I agree!

Respected Contributor

bmorechick, I understand your frustration!! Did you call CS because if it's their mess up then they should fix it. I recently ordered a cooks essentials TSV pressure cooker in the Orange color. When I received it it was damaged. I called CS and they did not have anymore of that color but told me that she would put a note in my account that when it comes in stock I will still get the TSV price and EP. I would not let them get away with that especially since your receipt says what you ordered. HTH
Respected Contributor

I can certainly relate. I ordered a pair of ankle boots recently in 8 navy. I got a 10 black. {#emotions_dlg.confused1} Maybe they need to serve more coffee to the order pickers.

And I have to agree with you on the Isaac 24/7 pants. I had never tried them before, but just received 3 of the bootcut pants. I love everything about them.

Respected Contributor

Update: Yesterday I received my order. Unfortunately, they are mom jeans and going right back. Sigh.

Honored Contributor

I got a couple pairs of the 24/7 pants recently, and they wrinkle so horribly, I can't understand why everyone is so crazy about them. I only wore them for a couple of hours and they'll have to be ironed before I can wear them again.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

On 10/16/2014 kachina624 said: I got a couple pairs of the 24/7 pants recently, and they wrinkle so horribly, I can't understand why everyone is so crazy about them. I only wore them for a couple of hours and they'll have to be ironed before I can wear them again.

hmmmm. Perhaps you should go down a size? I believe when I first bought these I ordered a size too big and it did the same thing. My true size is not skin tight but they are like slim pants....so they don't really crease. a230741

edited:typo