Honored Contributor

Re: womens flannel nightgowns

@goldensrbest

Lantz at the Vermont Country Store❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I find Lanz and Eileen West gowns at Marshall's. I buy up a size because flannel shrinks in the dryer. (particularly in length)

Respected Contributor

Llbean improved their already wonderful flannel, they added side pockets. I Love them, they are longer than Lantz and thicker and softer. They last forever and come in bright tartans.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Nicest quality ones I have found are made by Lanz of Salzburg, I find them on ebay, but you can do a search for them elsewhere.

Another recommendation for Lanz.  I buy them at Macys.

Esteemed Contributor

Macy's Charter Club  line has them on 100 % cotton on sale.

Occasional Contributor

Lanz is one of the few things in life that hasn't changed.  I've worn them for 40 years and they make me feel cozy and loved all the way from the inside out.  Funny...years ago, my Dad had a dream that he had died and came back as a tall, handsome doctor and he met me in the nursing home as an old woman and he knew it was me because I was wearing my Lanz flannel nightgown.  Dad's gone now, but I hope he comes back to me as that tall, handsome doctor in 30 years or so.

Respected Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I find Lanz and Eileen West gowns at Marshall's. I buy up a size because flannel shrinks in the dryer. (particularly in length)

These days, both Lanz of Salzburg and Eileen West are licensed brands of the sleepwear division of Komar, which also has Stan Herman as a licensed brand (among many others -- Anne Klein, Ellen Tracy, Jockey, Kate Spade NY, etc.) and owns Carole Hochman (and CuddlDuds).

Respected Contributor

I do not recall a time when I did not wear and love Lanz flannel gowns. They are the best. Wouldn't be without them. When my mother or I need a new one, I just search online.

Regular Contributor

Appleseeds website also has lanz gowns and "country store" website has a large selection of flannel sleepwear

Honored Contributor

I've been wearing Lanz from Vermont Country Store for many many years, they last forever.  Last year I sprung for an Eileen West at 85.00, but Iove it.