Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

If you didn't watch the list with Colleen Lopez then you would've missed these skinny girl jeans in some really interesting prints

952E755E-6474-43D8-AA73-DF62D0D66E5C.jpeg0F69B133-56E5-4DD3-A4EB-1560EDB56392.jpeg733-246 $68.57 

There is also a camo and another cloud print ⛅️ 
I wish I could tell you about the line but to be honest, even though she has some cute things, I'm not a fan of hers...

Honored Contributor

If I were a young person, I would consider wearing these jeans.  But with my age and shape, I would pass, they wouldn't flatter me at all!!!!  It's all about taste.  They are probably comfortable though.

Honored Contributor

@spiderw 

I'd be more likely to try them if she had done it in a boot cut or slim straight as opposed to the skinny. I prefer my skinnies in darker shades

Honored Contributor

I especially like the abstract print, the first one.  I probably wouldn't wear it but I like the design.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

That's the one that jumps out at me too! Very retro design

Esteemed Contributor

Re: @wildflowers

[ Edited ]

Hi @Andreatoo ...How sweet and thoughtful to think of me when you spotted these jeans...very much appreciated...I haven't really shopped at HSN for quite a while now.

The prints on these jeans don't attract me as much as the Jessica Simpson jeans did which, by the way, I ended up not ordering after all...The more that I looked at them, I didn't care for the waistband at all...It looked cheaply done to me.

I don't usually wear printed bottoms but, when something hits my eye and the print is subtle, I like to  try them out, as I enjoy having fun with my fashion also...These do look fun, but just aren't calling to me.

Thank you so much @Andreatoo ...I will see you around...Have a wonderful weekend and take good care...Stay Safe & Well! Woman Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~