Respected Contributor

why do they call it "Fashionably Early with Jayne and Pat"

when it is rarely with Jayne and Pat???

Honored Contributor

Re: why do they call it ""Fashionably Early with Jayne and Pat""

Because "Fashionably Early with Jayne and Whoever we can Schedule" just doesn't have the same ring? {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Last week Jayne stated that on Monday (this past Monday), they were launching Fashionably Early again with some changes, meaning the set. Both Jayne and Pat posted pictures on FB. I thought the show was back in its normal format.

I was surprised to tune in this morning and see Jayne with Rachel. Pat was only on Monday.

Honored Contributor

Saturday night they are débuting their show. It's in the evening. I don't remember what it's called.

I do not care for their new set. It looks unfinished...

Esteemed Contributor

The show is called.......wait for it!.......Fashionably Late w/Jayne & Pat. How original. That said, I certainly enjoy Pat w/Jayne much better than Rachel. I don't mean to be snarky, and I know a lot of people like Rachel, but she just seems to be very intimidated by Jayne and acts like a child on that morning show. She really needs to grow up. I watched it for about 5 min this morning and turned it off. Sorry, I'm venting Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I love Jayne and Pat together! I like the way they relate to each other and to us. I never get to see the whole morning show, so I'm looking forward to tomorrow night! Wait - I probably won't get to see that one either, so I'll have to DVR it! Wink

Honored Contributor

I am looking forward to it as well. I also like the two of them together!!!!! I like them separately as well. Jayne does a great job hosting by herself clothing shows, and Pat does great with Jewelry shows and Beauty shows, but I enjoy them together as well!

Regular Contributor

They should just call it ""Fashionably Early"".

Honored Contributor

Is Fashionably Late going to be weekly? For some reason I thought it was just for this Saturday because it's special programming all day?

Respected Contributor

On 9/12/2014 brii said:

Saturday night they are débuting their show. It's in the evening. I don't remember what it's called.

I do not care for their new set. It looks unfinished...

I don't like the set either. There's too much furniture and many times the models are so far back you can't see them or a chair is in the way. What are they trying to sell, The furniture?

Super Contributor

And it's rarely fashionable anymore. I just can't watch this show anymore. WAY too much cackling and talking about everything other than what they are selling.