Respected Contributor

Re: why are issac's clothes on sale

[ Edited ]

Oh, lordy, I have made a terrible mistake!

I clicked on an issac thing on the home page and it listed pages of product on sale. I didnt do a count or go to his main site so I was in err and remiss in thinking all of his things were on sale.

Issac ever, Albany never.  

Honored Contributor

No harm.  You got a lot of people looking at and thinking about his line.  I've been happy with the quality of his line and the Liz Claiborne line.  But tops is Louis Del Olio. 

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Issacs clothes are seriously overpriced for the quality.  You can find similiar items in terms of fabrics, quality and cut at Carsons, Kohls, Macy's and the super low priced Walmart.

I agree, I just returned his puffer jacket with the faux fur, what a rip off. The sleeve lengths didn't match and the down was showing through the seams.

Honored Contributor

@baker wrote:

@hopi wrote:

Issacs clothes are seriously overpriced for the quality.  You can find similiar items in terms of fabrics, quality and cut at Carsons, Kohls, Macy's and the super low priced Walmart.

I agree, I just returned his puffer jacket with the faux fur, what a rip off. The sleeve lengths didn't match and the down was showing through the seams.

I did not order that puffer jacket but of the items I have ordered and received, I agree that they are overpriced for the quality.