Valued Contributor

I love when HSN has their all day clearance!

Honored Contributor

Re: who is buying clearance!

HSN really does know how to have a sale.  I am trying to be good and take a break from shopping until October so I will resist the temptation to check it out.  Happy shopping!

Honored Contributor

HSN clearance events are always good to check out. Fortunately,  many of the items I wanted were sold out in my size or color options, lol. I don't want or need anymore summer apparel.

And for this event, they did not include some of my fav vendors-Hal Rubenstein, Natori-just a few random items, nor MarlaWynne. A bit disappointing. Did grab the IMAN suede jacket in Cognac color early this a.m. before it sold out. 

Now, checking out the Evine Fashion clearance event that started today Woman Wink

@LoriMI-what did you buy/score???

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Chi-Town, you sound like me lol.  I did purchase the Joy Mangano Readers.  They were a good price and you get the sunglasses.  Now I am watching Evine.  lol

Esteemed Contributor

I wish HSN shipped to Canada as they know how to have a sale!

I have been shopping in bricks and mortar stores though and I bought a nice pair of Bandolino faux snake print ballet flats at HBC. I have also been able to buy some bras on sale and a couple of pairs of Jones New York denim pull on jeggings on clearance.

I bought and returned a couple of outerwear jackets from TSC in Canada -- while they were a good price, the fit and style didn't look good on me. I have enough outerwear, jeans, and pants that I'm not going to buy a lot of clothes this fall.

Honored Contributor

they have some the THE BEST clearance prices ever.  Yesterday I picked up 2 sets of 2 Iman short sleeve tops with the matching necklaces.  Each set was $30.00 - what a deal, 2 shirts & 2 necklaces for $30.00!!!!  I bought the black/white combo and the light grey and soft pink cashmere color.  Can't wait to get these.

Valued Contributor

ME ME ME!!!!! I got some stuff from serena williams..... Slinky brand, I got sheets and throws from Jeffrey Banks when they had christmas in July. i got microfiber sheets for a steal, i got other stuff too but cannot remember this sec.  Smiley Happy