Honored Contributor

I'm not a Quacker, maybe just a quack?

I have purchased a few pieces over the years.  I've always been happy with the quality and the fit.

~ house cat ~
Trusted Contributor

The few pieces I have I really like. I bought the pedal pushers with the sparkles at the bottom and I practically live in them to run errands and take walks. If the pricing was a little less I'd buy more.

I remember when I first saw QF back in the mid-2000 years. I thought the clothes were kind of. . .corny. Then one day a co-worker came into the office wearing a denim jacket with a lot of colorful beadwork all over it. I asked her where she got it and she said it was Quaker Factory. I was blown away! That was many years ago and I don't see those type of jackets offered anymore. If they brought it back I'd buy one.

Honored Contributor
I don't like a lot of the heavily embellished and sequined tops but the more subdued tops I often like. Don't like the pants because I'm a petite and the QF fit is awful. I get D&C How Comfy for less money, same fabric and can get petites that fit great.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm a Quacker!  I have a ton of QF clothes, but mine are mostly from years ago, when they did the most beautiful embroidered pieces.  Plus, I have some suede jackets (waaaay back!) that are gorgeous.

I had some sequined tops, but I don't like having to be so careful with them or watch for sequins and beads coming off.  I have a couple of tops like that, that got completely ruined in the wash.

Now that they're offering more embroidered tops again, I'm purchasing again.  Didn't get the TSV though; just didn't appeal to me.

QUACK, QUACK!!!

Esteemed Contributor
I am a quiet quacker....I don't like heavy embellishments or jean jackets but I like the capris, pedal pushers...nice colors. I do get a July 4th tee every year. But, I do have to say that the quality has remained very good. D&C is less expensive but the quality is not always there. The sizing is larger and as long as you know your size in QF, it is not problematic
Respected Contributor
I like the Dream Jeanne's boot cut pants and own about five pair. I also like some of the grommet style t shirts. If I buy bling, I tend to go for Bob Mackie's t shirts with bling - a little more subtle. I have enjoyed reading all of the replies to this topic.
Respected Contributor

A few years ago I bought a couple of tops and they were all cotton and shrunk in length and lost their shape.  So have never purchased again.  

Contributor

I own a number of the more subdued items, and I actually like them. The embroidery is exquisitely done, and I get many compliments when I wear them. 

Regular Contributor

I used to love Quacker Factory and had quite a few things -- for one thing i had two sets of the 4 piece wardrober set with the two different tops and shorts and a skirt in each.  i actually met someone in the Dalas airport wearing the same outfit as i was wearing and another girl i knew had it ane wore it with the skirt.

i still have the blue sweater "a cat is a cat" -- of course i also have two live kitties.  i also have a couple of tops from several years ago and a striped top and crop pants from last year.  i fear washing the top however due to complaints i hear about it shrinking.

i have not bought anything lately although i would like to -- live in a retirement    apartment and do NOT HAND WASH DRY FLAT ANYTHING.

Honored Contributor

"i have not bought anything lately although i would like to -- live in a retirement apartment and do NOT HAND WASH DRY FLAT ANYTHING."

I NEVER hand wash anything. I turn them wrong side out, put them in a large net lingerie bag (Walmart) and wash with everything else. I either lay them across the back of the sofa or hang them to dry.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment