Respected Contributor

Re: who are your fave product reps?

@Reever wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I like Bob Mackie, Gary Goben, Bitsy the Joan Rivers rep, Sue Clifton, Isaac without Shawn, Danny from Or Paz, Oscar the electronics guru.  Some of the long-timers are just okay but I've grown tired of listening to them.

Gary Goben?  The one who now thinks he's "hip and cool" ?  Tonight he was in a black leather jacket.  He used to be frumpy and now fancies himself as stylish.

No, Gary Goben who is knowledgeable about his product line and seems like a kind, funny, very pleasant guy.

Honored Contributor

Martha Stewart - I wish she was made a regular

Amy - Clarks shoes

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@spursfan2 wrote:
I'm new here so trying to learn what's popular here and what's not. I like Sally Combs from Earth, Amal from Anybody, Sue Clifton from Dooney & Liam from Vionic.

@spursfan2   Welcome! Smiley Happy

All of the above & I also like Amy from Clarks.

thanks! 🙂 oh yea, forgot about Amy from Clark's! I like her too!! 

It took me a couple of years to get used to Amy --- I enjoyed Steve Mahoney, the rep before her. Now - I adore Amy!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

The goats on Beekman 1802.  BTW, I think they are treated very well.  No animal-cruelty issues at all. 

Now that I know that, I'm glad that I purchased the soaps.

Honored Contributor

@spursfan2 

Phil Katz was my favorite-

Image result for philip katz kennedy jewelry

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@spursfan2 

Coldnt stand that man and his boring stories. I had to endure a 2 hour show once when he was paired with Jane Tracey.  It was like chalk on a blackboard watching those 2.

Valued Contributor

- Amal from Anybody

- Carrie from Cuddl Duds

- Gary from D & Co

I know there are others, but I cannot think right now lol

Now, I could definitely list more that I don't care for lol

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

I have not watched in a while, but I use to enjoy the lady from Tatcha.  I loved her presentations with Lisa R,

Bsrbara Bixby I loved how she explained about her pieces and would show sketches, once again I loved her presentations with Lisa R.  I am thinking when I first started watching Q Lisa was there so a lot of the products I first watched Lisa was the hostSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I was happy when Angel Smedley transitioned from model to rep for Quacker Factory.  I don't even buy Quacker Factory clothing, but enjoy Angel a lot!   Also like David Dangle and Bob Mackie.  I've always liked Linda Davies from when she presented now-discontined clothing brands - wish QVC would make her a host.

(I don't even know the names of any of the others, but there are a few reps that prevent me from watching, if ya know what I mean.)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@spursfan2 

Coldnt stand that man and his boring stories. I had to endure a 2 hour show once when he was paired with Jane Tracey.  It was like chalk on a blackboard watching those 2.

You are a piece of work, @Reever .  Did someone hold a gun to your head for that two hours?  You aren't happy with Gary Gobin.  First he is frumpy now he thinks he is hot and sylish. Are you for real? You find it a crime that Liam, Alberti and David Dangle don't wear socks.  Oh, the shame. And your biggest pet peeve is that Miguel stole Rebecca from Jack (This is Us).

You just can't make this stuff up!!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!