Honored Contributor

I've been perusing the ankle boots on easy pay and came across the white mnt called jitter, suede boots with contrasting belt-like buckle around the upper portion. I really like the camel with the brown strap. Here $61+almost $7.00 s/h plus tax.

Found them at my fav shoebuy.com $48, free s/h and typical 20% off, out the door @ $37 and change. BOOM

Respected Contributor

Re: white mnt boots 'jitter'

White Mountain is not regarded as a high-end brand-Would not pay over $50 for anything made by htem anyway. Shoes/boots are never a good deal at the Q

Trusted Contributor

Congratulations! Doesn't that make you feel great? I'm starting to buy a few things for fall and now I can't wait for it to get here.

Trusted Contributor

White Mountain is a fine brand. Enjoy your new boots.

Honored Contributor

White Mnt is a great line of shoes & boots - I have many and love them all. I think they're very stylish, always fit me perfectly, wear well too. I have many very expensive shoes & boots from other brands as well. My point is, doesn't matter if they're not always the extreme higher end leather or suede that you really have to baby, White Mnt is middle of the road IMHO that always wear very well for me. And it allows me to have many colors & styles in my wardrobe of boots which I love! Wouldn't trade any of them!!!