Occasional Contributor

where to send joan rivers jewelry for repair

Hi all! I love my Joan jewelry however my Crystal cardinal brooch has lost red Crystal. Is there somewhere I can send it for repair? Anyplace I can buy a Crystal to put I?

Honored Contributor

Re: where to send joan rivers jewelry for repair

Are they Swarovski crystals?

Here is a video that shows repair-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLLR4NO287Y

Occasional Contributor

I would like to know also. I have a pair of interchangeable earrings that I can no longer wear. The magnet that holds the flower earrings together has lost 3 crystals. So that means all 10 pairs are unwearable! I bought them several years ago.
Honored Contributor

you might have luck going to Hobby Lobby or Michael's and finding a small red rhinestone or crystal to put in it.....good luck. I found a small bag of plastic ""jewels"" there to fix a pair of Yellow Box flipflops last year when the center large stone fell out; glued it in and good as new.

Honored Contributor

david dangle has a facebook page....maybe you could message him there? DAVID DANGLE QVC.

on her website her email is customerservice@joan.co

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

How could they possibly keep "parts" around for items that are several years old? Sometimes I think we are just unrealistic. These items are made overseas, not in some shop in Hoboken.

Valued Contributor

On 3/11/2014 depglass said:

How could they possibly keep "parts" around for items that are several years old? Sometimes I think we are just unrealistic. These items are made overseas, not in some shop in Hoboken.

Honestly, it can't hurt to ask.
Super Contributor

Reading this thread , perhaps it is a good lesson learned.... to not purchase Joan's junk jewelry probably made in a sweat factory with under paid worked to death employees... Funding Joan and her foot in mouth toilet so called jokes.
Respected Contributor

On 4/26/2014 gazelle77 said: Reading this thread , perhaps it is a good lesson learned.... to not purchase Joan's junk jewelry probably made in a sweat factory with under paid worked to death employees... Funding Joan and her foot in mouth toilet so called jokes.

Excellent post.

Honored Contributor

I had a JR watch that no jeweler was able to get the back off to change the battery. I sent it back to QVC and they never repaired it or returned it to me. It just disappeared. They claimed they did not have it - tough luck for me - despite that the tracker said it was delivered to them.