New Contributor

where are all the Shorts for spring and summer

I have looked every day hoping new shorts have arrived for fashion day.  I loved Issac's 24/7  6" seam shorts, bought last year on clearance they only had left in white/pink....but they have not restocked, yet were high rated.....I need the shorter inseam or rise since i'm so short.  Very frustrated QVC, will new shorts be coming on line before summer is over. Here in California ready for shorts.

Honored Contributor

Re: where are all the Shorts for spring and summer

[ Edited ]

This question comes up every single spring.  The shorts will be, like they are every year but not quite yet.  It's just early March and short weather is not imminent for most of the country.  We'll see shorts in a few weeks.  I'm sure if you do a search for shorts, you'll find some now. 

Esteemed Contributor

First, they must sell their "transitional" clothing. I live where you turn the heat off and A/C on and skip transitional clothing.

Honored Contributor

Shorts?    How will they explain "proper coverage"..........?????

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Most stores that sell clothes will have shorts. I would not limit myself to QVC. There is no need to wait for QVC to offer shorts when lots of others already have them stocked.

Trusted Contributor

I was wondering the same thing. I just found the shorts you were talking about from Isaac a few weeks ago on clearance. It is almost impossible to find 6" inseam on shorts. I loved everything about Isaac's. I hope he brings them back. In the stores, for me anyway, the inseam is to long or to short. The 6" is perfect. I am short also. I own 2 pair of 6" inseam shorts that I purchased at Christopher Banks years ago and haven't found any since, until I lucked out in getting a pair of Isaac's 24/7.