Esteemed Contributor

Re: whats your opinion of modeling under panties

I saw those Jockey Skimmies boy shorts that were a TSV at Sears but the largest size was only an XL. Just looking at them and stretching them I could tell they ran small and were nothing special. They looked like knockoff Spanx to me. Models or not, I think that a lot will get returned for being too small.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I think I've never heard them called underwear panties before.

I don't have any issue with it. They model all the clothing they sell, including bras, shapers, and underwear. It's also something I see every single day in my own home.

HA!

I came in looking for why the were called under panties...like in the title...I wondered there must be over panties if there are under panties....right????

OP...sorry...my sense of humor is weird sometimes.....please dont be offended

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It doesn't bother me, but it is a bit strange to see. I totally understand that is their job. And yes, it is true that bikinis on the beach are skimpier than bras and panties. I guess the fact that is underwear in public on live TV just makes it a bit uncomfortable. It was really creepy when that guy from the other channel used to go up and touch the models while they were modeling underwear.