Honored Contributor

Re: whats your opinion of modeling under panties

I can't tell how a bra or panties (or bralette - which have been around for years) will fit me based on how they fit a model, no matter how much her body might resemble mine.  Bras are like jeans.  You have to try on a million of them to find one that really fits.

But I don't care if someone is "modeling under panties".  If I were upset by the site of scantilly clad women I'd have to wear a blindfold 90% of the time.

Honored Contributor

I think I've never heard them called underwear panties before.

I don't have any issue with it. They model all the clothing they sell, including bras, shapers, and underwear. It's also something I see every single day in my own home.

Honored Contributor

I don't like it.

Trusted Contributor

I think it is BEYOND ridiculous!  I'm pretty sure women have been able to buy bras and panties for years without having to see someone model them first.  Good grief.

Respected Contributor

Rey right brain kicked in and I have a vision of models under a lot of panties...lol.

Respected Contributor

I think live modeling is more helpful than a mannequin -- but having said that I can figure out the style I like either way.  Half the time I buy panties in B&M stores without even seeing them on a mannequin -- I got the hang of this by now. Cat Tongue

I actually think it is way more provocative the way the Breezies girls stand next to bra-clad Jenna in tight fitting clothing and talk about how the bras give them a round, uplifted shape.  What they are saying is completely true...but the zooming camera work makes me chuckle. "How was work today, Honey?"

Esteemed Contributor

What bothers me a lot more is when the Breezies mom says, "Ths bra will prevent back fat," then marches her 20-something daughter out as if to prove it. Anyone over 40 knows that back fat is a fact of life, regardless of how thin and fit you are. Come on, let's see some older ladies in those Breezies!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

What bothers me a lot more is when the Breezies mom says, "Ths bra will prevent back fat," then marches her 20-something daughter out as if to prove it. Anyone over 40 knows that back fat is a fact of life, regardless of how thin and fit you are. Come on, let's see some older ladies in those Breezies!

*******************  NO. PLEASE...... NO!!!!!  Do you want viewers traumatized for the rest of their lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

lolol...

Regular Contributor

For some reason it was uncomfortable to watch, I changed the channel.  The woman that I saw earlier also models the bras she always has a interesting look on her face like trying to act comfortable but I don't think she is.  I don't watch those bra progams whenever its on I also change the channel.