Honored Contributor

Re: what did you all order from Slinky (onHSN)

@GymBunny

I did the same thing once with the same intention of wearing the shirt only but I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the pants! And I don't even like pull-ons! LOL but they fit beautifully and they do make you look like you have legs for days!

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Nothing.  If I wanted a box of Kleenex I can get that anywhere.

Say whaat???

Honored Contributor

@GymBunny  That outfit was pretty. I liked the navy the host was wearing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023 While I too did not understand your comment, I totally agree about the "walking on eggshells" comment. 

Slinky sells several different fabrics - for instance I bought something in a pique knit - and something in chiffon. I bought a paoir of pants in their orginal fabric that I love to get pants in because it drapes so beautifully over the body and makes my long legs look nice.

Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 While I too did not understand your comment, I totally agree about the "walking on eggshells" comment. 

Slinky sells several different fabrics - for instance I bought something in a pique knit - and something in chiffon. I bought a paoir of pants in their orginal fabric that I love to get pants in because it drapes so beautifully over the body and makes my long legs look nice.

@151949 I've purchashed a few slinky tops from HSN.  The reason I mentioned the Kleenex box was that the tops I'ved purchased are paper thin and there's no substance  to them at all.  They're as thin as a box of kleenex.  I do wear them but I don't purchase them anymore because of the very thin fabric. 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@151949 wrote:

@151949 I've purchashed a few slinky tops from HSN.  The reason I mentioned the Kleenex box was that the tops I'ved purchased are paper thin and there's no substance  to them at all.  They're as thin as a box of kleenex.  I do wear them but I don't purchase them anymore because of the very thin fabric. 

As I said - not everything they sell is the same fabric.

Honored Contributor

The name Slinky is not attractive so I would not be interested in the clothes.   Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I didn't purchase anything, as some of the prints are a bit much for me. I do like her polkadot print though. I thought the polkadot dress and wide cropped pants were cute. Actually, I didn't make any clothing purchases at all for myself this weekend, and Evine also had all day fashion on. 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@151949 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 - I agree. I like some of the Slinky items, but only specific fabrics. When I first ordered from the line, I returned the entire order due to the fabric. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri