Honored Contributor

what did you all order from Slinky (onHSN)

[ Edited ]

I ordered a pique knit floral print navy dress and a chiffon jacket in a multi print that will work well over my 4 solid color maxi dresses that are sleeveless. The lightweight chiffon will be much better than a shrug here in Fl.

I am determined not to buy more clothes but I fell in love with the navy print on the dress - I'm always a sucker for navy - and the chiffon jacket will be very practical over my maxis. So I easily talked myself into getting them.

Honored Contributor

Re: what did you all order from Slinky (onHSN)

Nothing--not a fan of that line--

Honored Contributor

@151949

Thd dress & jacket sound nice. 

Not a thing. Not even sure when they were on though I vaguely recall getting an email about it. I never even looked online to see what they had. 

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

Nothing--not a fan of that line--

I'm not a fan of their poly / spandex fabrics and most of their prints. However, some of their things sold in the original slinky fabric I like and if you look for them they have nice prints too. I already have a dress in the pique knit and like it a lot so I decided to try it again. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch so I didn't buy! But there's still the DVR! LOL I have quite a few Slinky pieces and I really like them. While the line gets a matronly label I find the pieces easy to incorporate into my personal style which is far from that!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo I agree that much of what slinky has now is not my style either but I enjoy the search for just the right pieces.

I would not normally have given a second look to the multicolor chiffon jacket I bought, but as I looked at it I realized how perfect it was for my solid color maxi , tank style dresses. Now I'm really looking forward to getting it.

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Nothing.  If I wanted a box of Kleenex I can get that anywhere.

@Blingqueen023 what does that even mean?!

Regular Contributor

I ordered the cold shoulder top/pant set with bell sleeves. The host was wearing it in the navy and it looked super cute. I know I won't like the pants, but got it for the top. There were no other options to just get the top. I ordered the coral. I have black Traveler's palazzo pants from Chicos that it will look great with.